We’ve been lucky enough to have had a pretty amazing summer but there’s always the prospect of having a rough winter! Protect yourself and make sure you grab this relaxing Malta winter holiday before the prices go up. I managed to find this deal on Expedia so follow the link to grab it.
Relaxing Malta Winter Holiday
One of the great things about Malta is that the weather is, on average, pretty fantastic almost all year round. With this fantastic offer from Expedia, you’ll be staying in a 4* hotel that comes very highly rated. The Grand Hotel Gozo is a fabulous hotel that its guests seem to love. Located in the scenic area of Gozo this hotel has plenty to offer its guests. People just love its value for money and the level of service that you receive here is top notch.
Along with your stay in this fantastic hotel, you also get return flights from Bristol to Malta Luqa included. The great thing about Malta is that its not just a sun holiday destination. There is plenty to love in terms of culture on this amazing island. There are cultural influences here that come from all over the world. Historic ruins are all over the island and are almost endlessly explorable. Plus the food you can find here is absolutely amazing!
All of the details are just below so follow the links are get booking today :)
- Relaxing Malta Winter Holiday: 6 Nights Stay in a Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights from Bristol just £145
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Malta Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Gozo
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Gozo, Malta
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £145 per person based on two adults sharing