There are a few places that you might be a bit reluctant to travel to and I think Marrakech might be one. Don’t worry though there is plenty to love about this amazing place! With this relaxing Marrakech break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can luxuriate in a beautiful city with loads to explore.
Relaxing Marrakech Break
For this great value deal, you’ll be staying at the 4.5 stars Ryad Amiran hotel. This gorgeous Moroccan riad has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there. It’s in a great location so you can really enjoy the charms of the city along with having a great place to stay in the evening. What people really love about this hotel is the fact that it is an oasis of calm among the dynamic city. The service provided in the hotel is fantastic too with guests having very little to complain about.
Along with your stay in this fantastic hotel you’ve also got return flights from Liverpool included. Marrakech has so much to explore you really won’t know where to begin! I would recommend starting out with the world-famous Djemaa El Fna. This massive open-air market will capture your heart with its vibrant and dynamic stalls. The smells and sounds that greet you will be a memory that will stick with you for a long time.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Relaxing Marrakech Break: 4 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous 4 Star Spa Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £121
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 28/01/2019 – 01/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ryad Amiran & Spa
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £121 per person based on two adults sharing