When it comes to looking for a city break, you want to visit a city that is just bursting at the seams with things to see and do. This relaxing Prague break that I’ve put together with my Flights Finder and Trivago is just perfect for that. With this offer, you can break up your daily grind and see a fantastic city at the same time.
Relaxing Prague Break
The hotel that you’ll be staying at is the Bona Serva. This hotel is just a short journey outside the city centre and some pretty great value for money! Each of the guest rooms is comfortably furnished and provides you with a great place to return to after a long day of exploring the city. Another great thing about this deal is the fact that you get a freshly prepared breakfast each morning so thats one less thing to stress about!
The flights that I’ve included with the deal are return flights from London Stanstead to Prague Airport. In the last couple of years, Prague has become one of the hottest city break destinations in Europe, with good reason! Probably the first thing you’ll notice when you arrive is the absolutely stunning architecture of the buildings in the city. My favourite thing to do is just wander around the old town and grab a few snaps.
Check out all of the details just below and follow the links to my Flight Finder and Trivago to book this great value deal! :)
- Relaxing Prague Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel Close to City Centre incl. Flights for just £117pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bona Serva
- Score: 7.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.7 miles from the City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £117 per person based on two adults sharing