Bring a buddy and have a relaxing Pula holiday in the prettiest seaside town Croatia has to offer! Stay in a lovely 4-star hotel directly on the Adriatic sea incl Bristol flights for just £278pp. I’ve listed the full details for you below, courtesy of Travel Supermarket. Read on to find out more about your trip!
Relaxing Pula Holiday
The upscale Park Plaza Verudela Pula Hotel is located just boat ride away from the absolutely stunning Brijuni Island and National Park. This is a very well reviewed hotel nestled on the beach. This offers its own grocery store, laundry facilities, kitchenette, and wifi. In addition to that, there are two outdoor swimming pools to choose from. Luckily, the hotel is located 3.5 miles from the historic Roman town center. With a waterpark also nearby!
In conclusion, I can’t emphasise enough how gorgeous this little city is. The Temple of Augustus and Roman Theatre count definitely amongst the most well-preserved buildings from the Roman Empire. Not to mention the beautiful sea! Treat yourself to some of the incredible seafood that Pula is renowned for in one of the many traditional restaurants. I absolutely love this gem by the sea and you’ll see why when you visit it as well ;)
Book this relaxing Pula holiday today!
- Relaxing Pula Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Great Value 4-Star Hotel in a Scenic Location incl. Bristol Flights for just £278
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Pula
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Park Plaza Verudela Pula
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Pula, Croatia
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £278 per person based on two adults sharing