Rome is a city to fall in love with and offers almost everything for everyone. The beautiful Italian capital boasts 7 hills, 300 fountains and around 400 churches and this amazing hotel too :) You can be sure that there’s a lot to explore and to discover in Rome. Visit for example, the infamous Colosseum, which gives you a great impression about ancient times in Rome or take a leisurely stroll to the beautiful Trevi Fountain. And as a passionate foodie, of course I have to recommend you try out pizza, pasta, tiramisu and gelato (ice cream) when you’re in Rome. All of these delicacies have an amazing taste and there’s such a difference between the pasta at home… well, at least in my case! ;)
Book your Rome Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing Art & Industry Rome during your Rome Break! It’s based in a fantastic location just a stone’s throw from the centre proper, with a metro station pretty much right at your doorstep! There are also a multitude of restaurants around, or you could head to the neighbourhood of Trastevere – easily one of my favourite spots in town that features all sorts of lovely squares, cobbled streets and heavenly little cafés and restaurants.
- Relaxing Rome Break: 3 Nights in Superb B&B incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £97
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airport: Manchester (£108 total with hotel)
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Art & Industry Rome
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Close to Ponte Lungo Metro station
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Price: only £97 per person based on two adults sharing