Sometimes you just need a few days away from your usual routine and just chill out to the max, let the stress melt away and just enjoy a proper bit of TLC. If that’s sounding like you right about now, then I’m certain you’re going to love this amazing little deal to Malta I’ve managed to put together for you!
Relaxing Spa Weekend in Malta
I spotted some cheap flights to Malta departing from Belfast using my Flight Finder tool, so I had a little look around and managed to find an amazing deal for a 4* spa hotel over at Hotels.com! With its idyllic location, amazing infinity pool and expansive spa facilities on hand, you’ll be feeling on top of the world over at the Solana Hotel & Spa. To sweeten the deal even more, you’ll have complimentary breakfast included each morning.
When you’re not too busy pampering yourselves at the hotel, you’ll have plenty of amazing things to explore and discover in Malta. From the breathtaking coastlines to the bucketloads of history, you’ll quickly see why loads of people fall in love with this place. I definitely recommend checking out the ancient Silent City of Mdina, or wandering the historic streets of Malta’s capital, Valletta. It’s absolutely breathtaking stuff and I guarantee you’ll be wanting to come back again!
If you’re interested in booking this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the provider websites. :)
- Relaxing Spa Weekend in Malta: 3 Nights in Superb 4* Spa Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from Belfast only £165
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 20/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Belfast International
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Solana Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieha, Island of Malta
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £165 per person based on two adults sharing