Well, know that every now and again we have to try something a little different. With this relaxing Tallinn break that I’ve put together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, you’ll be able to check out a hidden gem. This UNESCO listed city is the perfect way to relax.
Relaxing Tallinn Break
For this offer, you’ll be staying at the highly rated St. Barbara Hotel. This hotel has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor after loads of reviews. You’ll be able to experience all the best parts of the city with this hotel because it’s in such a great location. The centre of the city is just a short walk away from the hotel!
Along with your stay in this great value hotel, you can also get your flights. I’ve found some great value flights from London Stansted to Tallinn on my Flight Finder. Getting from the airport is pretty handy too, theres plenty of public transport and it only takes around 20 minutes. In the last couple of year, Tallinn has become a top city to visit in Eastern Europe and with good reason. There’s plenty of great cultural highlights including the UNESCO listed Old Town.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Relaxing Tallinn Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous City Centre Hotel incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £103
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 28/01/2019 – 30/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel St. Barbara
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: A short walk from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £103 per person based on two adults sharing