Getting a great value break away can really turn your week around. This relaxing Warsaw getaway is the excuse to get away from it all. I managed to put this great value deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool so follow the links to grab it while you can.
Relaxing Warsaw Getaway
During your stay in the historic city of Warsaw, you’ll be sleeping at the Hipstel hotel. This fantastically located, great value hotel offers the perfect solution for where to stay during your time in Warsaw. Each of the rooms is comfortably furnished with plenty of great amenities to help you feel right at home. The hotel has a great reputation as well with its former guests. People have noted in the past how comfortable the rooms are and how brilliant the location is.
Along with your accommodation, you also happen to get return flights from Birmingham to Warsaw Modlin. The only thing you’ll have to worry about is getting from the airport to the city centre. Its great though because the hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the central train station. Warsaw is a city that is starting to develop into a seriously hot city break destination. There is a fantastic mix of culture and history that will please even the toughest critic.
Check out all of the details below and follow the links to get this amazing offer booked! :)
- Relaxing Warsaw Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel incl. Return Flights from Birmingham just £75pp
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham Airport
- Destination airport: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hipstel Warsaw
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: A short walk away from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £75 per person based on two adults sharing