Grab a pal or a significant other and head to the capital of Iceland for 2 nights, staying in a stunning 4* Hotel and flying return from Edinburgh.. all for only £173 per person! Reykjavik is a place you’ve got to visit, and for this price.. it would be rude not to!
Your Reykjavik, Iceland City Break Deal
You will be staying at the super cool, super chic Room With A View (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 2 nights, on a self catering basis. It is located in Reykjavik‘s fashionable 101 district, and on the main shopping street of Laugavegur. The buses from the airport stop outside the hotel itself and a 24 hour supermarket is just 450 metres away – what more could you ask for!?
The hotel offers a rooftop terrace with outdoor hot tub and panoramic views of the city and Faxaflói Bay. There are also communal balconies, and a bookable sauna. The infamous book shop, ‘Mál og Menning‘ can also be found on the ground floor. Each studio includes a flat screen TV, CD/DVD player and a modern kitchen with electric cooker and microwave.
Of course you’ve got to go on an excursion during your time in Reykjavik, such as the Golden Circle Tour or the world famous Blue Lagoon – you can find a variety of great excursion prices and tickets through AttractionTix – happy holiday planning!
- Reykjavik, Iceland: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £173
- Travel dates: Sun 17 April 2016 – Tues 19 April 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Room with a View
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 620 reviews
- Destination: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £173 per person based on 2 adults sharing