Party or relaxation? – Well you can have both with this holiday in Ialyssos. :) Ialyssos, also known as Trianda, and is a pretty place on the west coast of Rhodes. It has become a popular spot for spending nice holidays without losing its friendly Greek charm. Due to the proximity to Rhodes town you are able to party the nights in one of the many bars of the city and chill out the day by the pool or the beach. And if you need more entertainment, then you’ll be looking forward to the entertainment program of the SuneoClub hotel, because you are going to stay in the 4-star Hotel Ialyssos Bay (76% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) with all inclusive for 7 nights.
The hotel is located 80 metres from the beach and only a 10 minutes’ drive to the centre of Rhodes town. You can book this deal on firstchoice.co.uk including flights and coach transfers for only £324 per person.
You shouldn’t miss another interesting attraction in Ialyssos: There is a fish spa offering feet treatments by garra rufa fishs. It’s really funny because of the tickling feeling when the fish touches your feet. But it also has some beneficial effects for your skin. It’s about 16 miles from the hotel.
So grab your surfboard or your towel and enjoy either sports and party or a relaxing holiday :)
- Rhodes: 7 Nights incl. Hotel with All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £324
- Travel period: 03/05/2014 – 10/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel:4-star Hotel Ialyssos Bay
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 408 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: 80 metres to the beach, 10 minutes drive to Rhodes town
- Destination: Rhodes
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Rhodes: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £324 per person based on two adults sharing