Always a popular destination, Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese islands of Greece. With a buzzing nightlife and sun soaked beaches, this is a classic getaway for holidaymaker all year round.
Your 7 Night Rhodes Holiday Package
If you can’t wait until summer to getaway, then you don’t have to with this great value deal. This luxury package departing in May is for those out there just gagging to get on holiday – what’s more, with the holiday season not in full swing, you’ll have the beach all to yourself!
Expedia are currently offering this Flight + Hotel package for 2 travellers for just £308 per person. You will be flying from London Stansted direct to Rhodes, however the package doesn’t include transfers. For transport to and from the airport check out your options here.
You’ll enjoy this luxury stay at the 5* Amathus Beach Hotel. A TripAdvisor favourite this hotel scores 4.5/5, along with a Certificate of Excellence Award. This hotel is fully decked out with fitness suite, pool, spa, tennis court and restaurant – a nice choice for the active holidaymakers. The location of this hotel is enough to make anyone want to stay, nestled between the Aegean Sea and a thick forest it feels like a true escape.
For the adventurers out there I suggest heading south to Lindos to find the Acropolis. This historic site is a nice mix Byzantine and Doric architecture – and for just 5 euros you can even ride a donkey to get you there.
At just £292 you’d be silly not to treat yourself to this early summer holiday. You know you want to.
- Rhodes Holiday Package: 7 nights 5* Hotel Bed & Breakfast + Flights £308
- Travel dates: 10th May – 17th May 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5-star Amathus Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 962 reviews
- Location: Direct access to beach
- Destination: Rhodes
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfers not included. Check your transfers here.
- Price: only £308 per person based on 2 adults sharing