Located in the Aegean Sea and the largest of the Dodecanese islands, Rhodes is one of the most beautiful islands in Europe. It’s is no wonder that people are always really intrigued by this island and want to go and explore its coastline and capital.
You will be staying in the Hotel Garden, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you are staying here you will be provided with a daily Breakfast, so you don’t need to worry about where you’re going to find it and leaving early in the morning to do so.
Your hotel has an outdoor pool which you can use whenever you want to; definitely a nice addition so you can go for an evening swim. There is a separate pool for children, so you don’t need to worry about small children splashing you in the face all of the time.
Your hotel is 3km away from the beach, which is probably slightly too far to walk every day. It’s mainly for this reason that I would recommend hiring a car using the link recommend below. It just makes it that much easier than using public transport. It also means that if you wanted to go and look around Faliraki or Rhodes Town, then you could do so pretty easily!
If you wanted to go out for dinner one night, then there is plenty for you to choose from. I would recommend heading to a restaurant in Rhodes Town called Tamam. It’s not the cheapest restaurant in the world, but it has received really good reviews and the food there is always excellent! Maybe you could treat yourself on your first night, or maybe your last!
This trip is available to you on thomson.co.uk for £275 per person. This includes your 7 night Hotel stay, Flights and daily Breakfast. This is the perfect way for you to get away and enjoy the earlier summer sun, before the school holidays start and everywhere gets significantly more crowded.
- Rhodes: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £275
- Travel dates: 09/06/2015 – 17/06/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: Hotel Garden
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 267 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Pastida, Rhodes
- Board: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Rhodes not included (To see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £275 per person based on 2 adults sharing