Rhodes is one of the many Greek islands which tops our holiday wish list. Settled in the Med you can always rely on the weather here, and with locals welcoming you with open arms the atmosphere is always great. I found a great hotel deal and flights for you to spend a cheap family holiday in Rhodes for only £181 per person. You’re free to book transfers for an extra of only £10 per person which makes £161 per person for this do-it-yourself holiday.
Rhodes Family Holiday
I put together a holiday package with the help of Trivago, Ebookers and with Holiday Extras. That’s the way to book a holiday for you and your family in May 2016 for only £151 per person or for £161 per person if you add your transfers now. The price includes 7 nights in a good Hotel in Pastida and Flights plus Transfers. You have to book hotel, flights and transfers separately on the provider’s pages below. So double-check all details.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Rhodes, but as this is a do-it-yourself holiday you’re free to pick flights from your favourite airport. Just note that the price will increase, if you choose different flights.
Your hotel for the week is the Marietta Hotel Apartments. Your board here is Self Catering so you have the freedom to do as you please as the sun beats down. There’s the option to upgrade your hotel stay to breakfast (£180.34 total) or half board (£355.93 total). You’re only a few hundred metres away from the city centre of Pastida where you will find a super market, some little shops, restaurants and tavernas. The nearest beach Kremasti is around 4 miles away and can be easily reached by public transports. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence.
Pastida itself is a lovely place and is one of the more traditionally modern villages on Rhodes. Spend a relaxing family holiday in a place where you will find the typical Rhodian houses and where you will always find someone to have a little chit-chat. :) Take a walk to the village square and enjoy your time in one of the many bars or drink a coffee in the cafeterias and watch what’s going on. Although Pastida is one of the smaller villages on Rhodes you will find a good day and night entertainment… perfect for the whole family.
This Rhodes Family Holiday is ideal for a cheap and valuable holiday in May 2016, so don’t miss out and get booking today.
- Rhodes Holiday May 2016: 7 nights Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £151
- Travel dates: 11th May 2016 – 18th May 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: around 24 °C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Find more cheap flights on Skyscanner
- Airline: Ryanair / Monarch
- Hand Baggage only, checked baggage fee applies
- Hotel: Marietta Hotel Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 140 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 3 miles from the beach, 200 metres from town centre
- Destination: Pastida / Rhodes
- Meals: Self Catering (breakfast and half board for an extra available)
- Airport transfers in Rhodes not included: by taxi 7 mins, around £13- £15 each
- Book your transfers through Holiday Extras from £10 per person
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £151 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Hotel Deal: £85.42 total price / divided by 4 = £21.36
- Flight Deal: £518.28 total price / divided by 4 = £129.57
- Transfers: £36.60 total price / divided by 4 = £9.15
- Total Price: £640.30 (incl. Transfers) / divided by 4 = £160.08