No matter what kind of holiday-goer you are, there’ll be something for you in Rhodes, including the vibrant nightlife, sunbathing all day long, or swimming in the crystal-clear waters. You’ll be transported back to the Byzantine Era after seeing the amazing mazes of cobbled streets… getting lost is the best part ;)
Book your Rhodes Summer Family Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing Lisabeth Apartments (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Rhodes Summer Family Getaway! It’s located pretty close by to a load of the main sights, including Faliraki Beach, Saint Nectarios Church and Fortuna Rent A Moto & Quad, just in case you’re a proper thrill-seeker! This deal is on a self-catering basis, so check out the local restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner! These include Pagotomania Gelato Cafe, Kostas Village Taverna Faliraki and Acropolis!
I found this deal on TUI!
- Rhodes Summer Family Getaway: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Luggage, Flights & Transfers only £335 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through TUI!
- Travel dates: 15 – 22 August 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasglow
- Alternative airports: Belfast (£478 pp), Edinburgh (£338 pp), Stansted (£449 pp), Birmingham (£460 pp), Manchester (£466 pp), Leeds (£469 pp)
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Lisabeth Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Faliraki, Rhodes
- Destination: Rhodes, Greece
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Rhodes: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Luggage included
- Price: only £335 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!