I’ve got a great getaway lined up for you. You could spend a week in the delightful city of Marrakech in April 2018, where the days are much milder than they are in the UK. What better way to start off the new year than with a little bit of Marrakech magic?
Book this awesome getaway today!
You’ll stay seven nights in the beautiful 4* Riad Fatouma, rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is decorated with some truly gorgeous Arabic interiors, with deep reds and some eye-catching Arabic style windows to gaze out of. The hotel is just on the outskirts of Marrakech city, but you’re quite close to public transport and some taxi stands so there are no worries about getting into the city centre and experiencing the sights, sounds and smells of this Arabic paradise. The hotel is quite small, with six stunning bedrooms for you to stay in, but it’s also a delightful place to have as your base for this holiday.
I found this great holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a fantastic getaway!
- Marrakech: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £157 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 20 – 27 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: 4* Riad Fatouma
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £20 per person return.
- Hand luggage only. Hold luggage can be added from £23 per 20 kg bag each way.
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing