I found this super cheap deal for you to go to Riga this year! Riga, Latvia‘s capital, is the largest city in the Baltic states, and was founded in 1201. The city is set on a flat plain divided by the Danube river, and is famous for its eclectic mix of Gothic and Art Nouveau architecture. Today, the city is home to cool bars, modern art centres, and many experimental restaurants. Top attractions include the impressive Alberta Iela street, designed largely by Mikhail Eisenstein, Riga Central Market (located in WW1 Zeppelin hangars and extending outside), and Riga Cathedral, founded in 1211. Amongst the best-rated museums, there’s the Art Museum Riga Bourse, Riga Motor Museum and the Popular Front Museum, a branch of the National history museum.
Riga City Break
The BEST Hotel Riga has a 4/5 rating out of 161 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel has a great location near to Old Riga and this deal is based on a stay in a standard en suite bedroom with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful trip!
- Riga City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £69 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Your holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: until 14th December 2017 (prices may vary)
- Must book by 3rd July 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3 night stay also available from £99 pp
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester (prices may vary)
- Hotel: BEST Hotel Riga
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 165 reviews
- Location: approx. 2.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Riga, Latvia
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly