Rio de Janeiro has recently shot into the limelight.. playing host to some of the World Cup of 2014. Even before this, it had been decided that Rio was to host the next Olympic games.. combine that with Dynamo floating in front of the cities most famous land mark and you’ve got yourself one talked about city.
Your 4* Holiday in Rio
The deal I have found you is available on travelbird.co.uk for £899 per person. This includes your 7 Night 4* Hotel stay, return Flights from London Gatwick, a daily Breakfast and hold Luggage! This is the perfect way for you to experience the city in the fullest way.
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* Olinda Rio Hotel, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. Whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast, which is the perfect way for you to sit down together and plan the day ahead.
Whilst in Rio, there is so much for you to do. There are the obvious things, like go to Copacabana beach and head up to the Christ the Redeemer Statue. There are also some things that aren’t as well-known that I would recommend doing.
I would also recommend you go and the the Parque Large, which has had people visiting it since the 1950′s. It is a really beautiful mansion that was built in the late 19th century and is of Italian design. It’s absolutely beautiful and surrounded by some really romantic gardens. There’s also a really cool hiking trail that leaves from there, be warned it is not easy, so if you’re going to do it pack water, wear hiking boots and be prepared for a real hike up to the Christ!
If you were looking for somewhere to eat, you’re not short on places to visit.. whether it’s sushi, French food or traditional Brazilian delicacies, Rio has it all. I would suggest heading to the Rio Scenarium, where you can experience the real music of Brazil and watch (maybe even join in with) them dancing. It’s hectic, it’s busy and it’s seriously good fun, it’s the perfect place to go to let loose and enjoy yourself!
This is an amazing deal and I would really recommend thinking about this holiday quite seriously; it’s the chance of a lifetime!
- Rio de Janeiro: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights, Breakfast & Luggage only £899
- Travel dates: select dates from 06/03/2015 – 17/09/2015 (cheapest dates in March)
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 4* Olinda Rio Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 435 reviews
- Location: on Copacabana beach
- Destination: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Brazil not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £899 per person based on 2 adults sharing