Need a little R&R? How about a sneakaway with someone special? Well I’ve really got you the ideal place to chill out and forget about all your worries. Lake Garda in Italy is a stunning place to stay, and you’ll utterly adore the hotel I’ve spotted for you over on Voyage Prive.
Grab a getaway to Lake Garda
With this Voyage Prive deal you’ll be staying in the 4* Relais Corte Cavalli (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This hotel is in the Italian countryside, just a few minutes away from the expanse of Lake Garda. You’ll be staying in a Classic Room, and there’s breakfast waiting for you every morning. The perfect way to prepare you for a day of exploring and excitement. You can upgrade to a half board stay if you wish.
When you’re here you can enjoy a complimentary cooking class, where you can learn more about the tastes of the region, and also there’s a wine tasting experience. The perfect way to relax! Don’t forget to pay a visit to the spa, which has a whirlpool and a sauna to kick back in.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked there. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Lake Garda: 5 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Cooking Class, Wine Tasting, Spa & Flights from £217 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 12 – 17 September 2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: 4* Relais Corte Cavalli
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Lake Garda
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: breakfast included
- Option to upgrade to half board available
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £217 per person based on 2 adults sharing