I found you this Romantic Lake Geneva Getaway in September 2017! This deal is perfect for a delightful honeymoon, celebratory anniversary weekend or just a spontaneous special break! As you can see the views are absolutely stunning, and it’s very peaceful and unspoiled. You’ll be staying in the lakeside town of Vevey, which has a small old town, a lakeside central square, stylish promenades and many fine dining opportunities. Top attractions include the Chaplin’s World Museum, documenting the life and work of the iconic Charlie Chaplin, the Alimentarium, a museum dedicated to all things edible as Vevey is the home of Nestle’s headquarters, and the Musee Jenish, exhibiting Swiss art. If you’re more of an outdoorsy person, you can ride the Golden Pass funicular railway up Mont Pelerin, before taking a glass lift to the very top – the view is simply incredible!
5* Grand Hotel du Lac
The 5* Grand Hotel du Lac has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! This amazing lakeside property features a bar, restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool, and brilliant spa facilities including a steam room, a fitness facility, treatment rooms and a sauna. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Superior Room, featuring free Wi-Fi, premium bedding, en suite with bath tub, bathrobes and designer toiletries.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing time!
- Romantic Lake Geneva Getaway: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights for only £262pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 11 – 13 September 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Grand Hotel du Lac
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 483 reviews
- Destination: Vevey, Lake Geneva
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check options here
- Price: only £262 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly