I’ve found you a truly delightful and insanely romantic Paris break. Take a little break at a patisserie and enjoy some delicious cakes or crepes in the home of some of the best bakeries. Or, just take in all the cultural delights the city has to offer. Whatever you do, there’s definitely something to do no matter where you turn.
Romantic Paris City Break
I found this incredible bargain on Wowcher which features a one night stay in the decadent Hotel Paris Louis Blanc, which has an excellent 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor. Previous guests loved the location, close to major attractions such as Canal Saint-Martin, Gare du Nord and designer streets.
The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris enthusiast’s bucket list but why experience the landmark among the crowds of tourists when you can choose to treat yourselves to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Towe. For just £59pp, you can purchase lunch at the Eiffel Tower with this deal and enjoy panoramic views of charming Paris.
Although this is a mini-break, be sure to make time for world-famous hotspots like the impressive Louvre, snap a selfie at the Arc de Triumph and nonchalantly stroll down the Champs-Élysées, sampling delicate macarons and browsing flagship designer stores.
To snap up this little French holiday, just click any of the links. I hope you have a great time!
- Romantic Paris City Break: 1 Night Stay in Well-Rated Hotel in Brilliant Location incl. Breakfast & Flights only £89
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Dates listed between January – April 2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Departure airport: London
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Paris Louis Blanc
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £89 per person based on two adults sharing