Rome is just wonderful, isn’t it? I love coming here and experiencing everything the city has. The architecture is amazing, and I am in love with the food – who wouldn’t be! Why not take this fantastic opportunity to experience the city with a great three night break I spotted over on Loveholidays. It gives you return flights from London, and a stunning 4* hotel where you can stay! There’s also a delicious breakfast in the mornings before you go out to explore. What could be better!
Make way to Roma!
This hotel I’ve found for you really is something else. The 4* Raganelli Hotel in in the Municipio XVI area, so it will be super easy to get to all the city’s best attractions. The Vatican City is also really close, and whether you’re religious or not the tiny country is worth a visit for the architecture alone. There’s also an amusement park just close by your hotel, if you feel like going on some rides and roller coasters for the evening. Make sure you’ve not eaten too much first! ;)
As for the hotel itself, you have everything you could want from a four star. There are 45 stunning rooms here, and a beautiful rooftop garden where you can enjoy a tipple – you just know the weather will be perfect for it! I spotted this over on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly!
- Rome: 3 Nights in Wonderful 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Flights from £177 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 24 – 27 July 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Raganelli Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Vatican City
- Destination: Rome
- Board: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £177 per person based on 2 adults sharing