Sometimes you need to treat yourself with a slice of serenity and a dash of the British countryside, now is the chance with this gorgeous quarryman’s cottage set in rolling hills. The moment you step outside your lovely cottage, you will be greeted with extraordinary views!
Romantic Snowdonia Cottage Break
The Quarryman’s Cottage is a hidden treasure boasting excellent reviews and 5/5 rating. Guests love the location and super friendly host (John) and I’m sure you will not be disappointed by the quirky interior of this luxury cottage. The best thing about this pretty cottage is that it’s close enough to villages and attractions, though it feels like an intimate and secluded hideaway. Walking out of the front door brings you immediately into the Snowdonia’s impressive mountains. You are spoilt for choice for things to do, walking, climbing, mountain biking, fishing, photography, great places to eat, just choose whatever takes your fancy!
The nearby village of Llanberis is a mecca for walkers and climbers alike, with easy access to Snowdon and it’s Mountain Railway. If you want to fit even more in your intrepid itinerary, head to Angelsey which offers stunning scenery and exceptional beaches with rocky coves.
I recommend soaring the heights at Zip World which is just a few minutes drive away and is the longest zip wire in the Northern Hemisphere. You up to the challenge?
Just click any of the links to book this divine home! :)
- Romantic Snowdonia Cottage Break: 2 nights in Luxury Miner’s Cottage in November for only £70
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel dates: 04/11/2018 – 06/11/2018 (Multiple dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Snowdonia Quarryman’s Cottage
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Gallt-y-foel
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £70 per person based on 2 adults sharing