Goodness me, I utterly adore Santorini! It’s chock full of blue skies, crystal seas, and sandy beaches. The perfect place for you to chill out and escape the bustle of daily life. With this stunning getaway that I’ve spotted for the end of this month, you can grab some R&R for yourself on one of Greece’s most picturesque islands!
Sneak away to Santorini
You’ll be staying in the gorgeous 3* Caldera Romantica Hotel, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is a short walk away from a beautiful beach, where you can chill and dip your toes in the water. Or, if you’d rather, you can instead stay for a swim in the hotel’s pool. The hotel itself was renovated in 2017, so you can come and check out the brand new decadence on offer here. It’s super close to many amenities, like the airport, the prehistoric town of Akrotiri, and the Red Beach. Supermarkets and shops are also close at hand.
I found this stunning getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure you book with them directly. Have an amazing time!
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £327 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 23 – 30 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Caldera Romantica Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 6 miles from airport
- Destination: Santorini
- Board: breakfast included
- Hand luggage only included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hold luggage and airport transfer can be added during booking process
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £327 per person based on 2 adults sharing