A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic gelato from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again.
Romantic Venice Break
If you’re dreaming of exploring the maze of canals and historic streets yourselves, then be sure to snap up this brilliant little city break I found on Wowcher! Hotel Piave is well-connected to reaching major attractions.
There’s plenty to see in Venice, whether it’s the winding canals with singing gondoliers, street performances in St Mark’s Square and organised events in the Guggenheim Museum. Or perhaps, you can take a boat trip to the nearby island of Murano, famous for its stunning glass and lace creations. Either way, Venice is sure to be a hit.
Imagine the delights of a traditional Venetian gondola ride, with your onboard singer serenading you. A scene right out of a postcard!
I found this lovely deal over on Wowcher so be sure that you book with them directly.
- Romantic Venice Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Lovely Hotel & Return Flights (Multiple Departure Airports Available) only £69
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Jul 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3-night options also available starting from £89)
- Departure airport: London Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, or Bristol
- Hotel: Hotel Piave
- Location: Mestre
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £69 per person based on two adults sharing