Check out this fabulous luxury Rome deal I found on Voyage Prive where you can stay in a 4-star hotel with breakfast, a welcome drink and spa access … all for only £179 per person in August!
Book your Rome Trip today!
The hotel in question is the H10 Rome Citta, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) situated just off Viale Marconi. The beautiful design hotel offers a summer rooftop terrace and pool, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the world famous Italian capital. The hotel boasts a large wellness centre with full gym, Turkish bath – guests can also enjoy a number of beauty treatments and massages, and with this deal, you get a 15% discount on Spa treatments and free access to the Turkish Bath. This package also includes breakfast, and so you’ll have the privilege of eating at the Restaurant Uno Zero, which serves both regional and classic Italian dishes – don’t forget to grab a cocktail at the lobby bar before you head out on the tiles! You’ll also receive a 15% discount on food & drink with this deal…!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Privé account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Rome Trip: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights only £179 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Privé!
- Travel dates: 2 – 4 August 2017 (Change to suit you, prices vary!)
- Length of stay: 2-5 Nights
- Other dates also available at the same price or higher, check calendar on provider’s page!
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: Available at an additional cost!
- Hotel: H10 Rome Citta
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,009 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast, welcome drink
- 15% off food & drink and spa treatments
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price: only £179 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, contact the provider directly!