If you’re a passionate foodie like me, you’re going to love this city break deal! For only £163 per person, you could be enjoying 2 Nights in a super central 4* Rome hotel and fly return from London Stansted! You can check out the full details below..
Your Rome City Break Deal
The hotel included in this deal is H10 Roma Citta, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,579 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) a luxury hotel we have written about previously. This hotel is in a great location – just 15 minutes from the historical city centre. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus to the city centre to all guests, or the Basilica San Paolo Metro Station is also just 5 minutes away if you want to get the full Rome experience!
It features modern rooms and most importantly, a gorgeous summer rooftop terrace and pool. You will also find a wellness centre including a gym and Turkish bath and on request you could book a massage, at an extra cost. Perfect to relax after a day full of walks and sightseeing!
If London Stansted doesn’t suit you, there are also alternate flights from Manchester. :-)
- Rome: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flight only £163
- Travel dates: 12 – 13 October 2016
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Roma Citta
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,579 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- +24.00 EUR due at hotel
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £165 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Hotel Deal:
£224 in total – divided by 2 = £112 per person
- Example flights:
£101 in total – divided by 2 = £50.50 per person
- Total price: £325
divided by 2 = £162.50 per person
- Hotel Deal: