They don’t call me the holiday guru for nothing! ;-)
I put this great value Rome deal together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, meaning you could be heading to the capital city of Italy, staying in a gorgeous boutique hotel and flying return from Manchester.. all for only £87.50 per person! Yes, yes you read that right.
Your Rome City Break Deal
The hotel of choice included in this deal is the Chroma Exy, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 63 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) just 2 minutes’ walk from Rome’s Castro Pretorio Metro Station. Termini Train Station can be reached by foot in just 10 minutes, and the infamous Trevi fountain (pictured below!) and the Colosseum are just a few Metro stops away.
Your double or twin room will include free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, air conditioning, a minibar, ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hair-dryer. If you’re feeling a little peckish, there is a multitude of restaurants, bars, pizzerias and cafes in the surrounding area.
- Rome: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £87.50
- Travel dates: 25 January 2016 – Thurs 28 January 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 8°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chroma Exy
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 63 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £24 – £28 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £87.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing