Italy is one of my all time favourite holiday destinations. There’s simply so much to rave about that it’s hard to know where to begin. What about the beautiful food? A fresh plate of pasta for you to tuck into, or some salty olives to snack on. Maybe the wine, after all Italy has some of the best vineyards in the world. Or is it the sights? Haven’t you heard of your mates praising Italy’s tourist spots? Join in the fun with this 4 night Rome and Venice getaway that I found over on Wowcher.
Rome and Venice double deal!
Your holiday will start in Rome, where you’ll spend two nights in the beauty of the eternal city. You get a choice between the MF Hotel or the Romoli Hotel. Both offer breakfast each morning, free WiFi, air conditioning, a mini bar, and above all a perfect base for your travels. When in Rome you definitely should visit the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. Why not book a walking tour of the city and the Colosseum for an extra £38 pp? Don’t forget to make a wish and throw a coin at the Trevi Fountain.
After two nights here you’ll hop on a train to Venice. Here you will stay at the Hotel Aaron or the Hotel Ducale. So, time to go and explore the city. Naturally, you’ve got to have a trip on a gondola down the canals in the middle of the city. Or, for just £19 more per person, you can sign up for a boat trip around the Venetian islands. Or, stay on dry land and check out St Mark’s Basilica and the Rialto Bridge. Trying out some gelato is also a definite must do!
I found this great deal over on Wowcher so be sure you book with them directly. Arrivederci!
- Rome & Venice: 4 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Optional Tour only £149 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Sample travel dates: 24 – 28 November 2018
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30 November 2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Can extend to 6 nights from £169 pp
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Check out the full deal for details on each hotel.
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for reviews and ratings of each hotel.
- Destination: Rome and Venice
- Meals: breakfast included
- Transfer between Rome and Venice included.
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing