Italy is one of my all time favourite holiday destinations. There’s simply so much to rave about that it’s hard to know where to begin. What about the beautiful food? A fresh plate of pasta for you to tuck into, or some salty olives to snack on. Maybe the wine, after all Italy has some of the best vineyards in the world. Or is it the sights? Haven’t you heard of your mates praising Italy’s tourist spots? Join in the fun with this 4 night Rome and Venice getaway that I found over on Wowcher.
Rome and Venice double deal!
Your holiday will start in Rome, where you’ll spend two nights in the beauty of the eternal city. You get a choice between the Marc’Aurello Hotel or the Romoli Hotel. Both offer breakfast each morning, free WiFi, air conditioning, a mini bar, and above all a perfect base for your travels. When in Rome you definitely should visit the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. Don’t forget to make a wish and throw a coin at the Trevi Fountain.
After two nights here you’ll hop on a train to Venice. Here you will stay at the Hotel Centrale Venice. So, time to go and explore the city. Naturally, you’ve got to have a trip on a gondola down the canals in the middle of the city. Or, for just £15 more per person, you can sign up for a boat trip around the Venetian islands. Or, stay on dry land and check out St Mark’s Basilica and the Rialto Bridge. Trying out some gelato is also a definite must do!
I found this great deal over on Wowcher so be sure you book with them directly. Arrivederci!
- Rome & Venice: 4 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Optional Tour only £129 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: (example 4 – 7 December)
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 12th Sep 2017-20th Mar 2018 (prices vary)
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Can extend to 6 nights for a surcharge
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Check out the full deal for details on each hotel.
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for reviews and ratings of each hotel.
- Destination: Rome and Venice
- Meals: breakfast included
- Transfer between Rome and Venice included.
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing