Italy is one of my all time favourite holiday destinations. There’s simply so much to rave about that it’s hard to know where to begin. What about the beautiful food? A fresh plate of pasta for you to tuck into, or some salty olives to snack on. Maybe the wine, after all Italy has some of the best vineyards in the world. Or is it the sights? Haven’t you heard of your mates praising Italy’s tourist spots? Join in the fun with this 4 night Rome and Venice getaway that I found over on Groupon.
Rome and Venice double deal!
Your holiday will start in Rome, where you’ll spend two nights in the beauty of the eternal city at the Marc’Aurelio Hotel. When in Rome you definitely should visit the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. Why not book a walking tour of the city and the Colosseum for an extra £38 pp? Don’t forget to make a wish and throw a coin at the Trevi Fountain.
After two nights here you’ll hop on a train to Venice. Here you will stay at the Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre. So, time to go and explore the city. Naturally, you’ve got to have a trip on a gondola down the canals in the middle of the city and take the vaporetto water taxis over to other islands in the lagoon. Or, stay on dry land and check out St Mark’s Basilica and the Rialto Bridge. Trying out some gelato is also a definite must do!
I found this great deal over on Groupon so be sure you book with them directly. Arrivederci!
- Rome & Venice: 4 Nights incl Hotels, Train Transfers & Return Flights from only £129 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Departure date: Multiple departures until May 2019 available (cheapest dates: Jan/Feb 2019)
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Can extend to 6 nights from £185 pp
- Airport of departure: London (cheapest), Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Hotel: Check out the full deal for details on each hotel.
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for reviews and ratings of each hotel.
- Destination: Rome and Venice
- Meals: Self-catered
- Transfer between Rome and Venice included.
- Price: from only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing