Amazing history, awesome cuisine and fabulous architecture – Rome is just a feast for the senses!
Rome City Break Deal
I was snooping around my Flight Finder tool and came across some well-priced flights from Manchester which I just knew I had to pair up with a great deal from Trivago!
The result is this fantastic 3-night city break in October. You’ll be staying in a superb guesthouse just a short distance from the Vatican City. The Gregori Guesthouse has had stellar reviews thanks to its welcoming staff and brilliant facilities – I’m sure you’re going to feel right at home in your little corner of Rome!
If it’s your first time in Rome then you’ve got so much sightseeing to get stuck into! The Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Vatican Museum… the list is almost endless! But for me another big part about visiting Rome is the cuisine. It’s no secret that Italian food is absolutely amazing, but Rome also has its own local dishes that are simply divine! For the most authentic dining experiences, I’d recommend heading down to the Trastevere neighbourhood where you’ll find awesome restaurants tucked away serving tasty treats such as cacio e pepe, carciofi all guida and spaghetti carbonara (the proper carbonara though!).
Any break to Rome is an absolute treat and I’m certain that it’s a city you’ll keep coming back to over the years. To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Rome City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Guesthouse incl. Return Manchester Flights only £128pp
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gregori Guesthous
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Near Vatican City, Rome
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £128 per person based on two adults sharing