Italy is home to some of Europe’s most beautiful, historic and romantic cities – and with this incredible deal to Rome and Florence you can experience two in one go!
6 Night Rome and Florence Break With Hotels, Breakfasts, Flights And Train Transfers
I have found a deal to gorgeous Italy, taking in two of Europe’s cultural meccas. In the 18th Century wealthy young people went on a “Grand Tour” of Italy to soak in as much culture as possible – with this deal you can do exactly the same for an incredible price!
With this fabulous package from Wowcher you will be spending 4 or 6 nights in two of Italy’s most beautiful cities – 2 or 3 nights in Rome and 2 or 3 nights in Florence – with your hotels, breakfasts, train transfers and flights all included from the amazing price of just £119 per person! (4 Night duration)
Flights are from London Luton, Stansted, Southend or Gatwick to Italy, and including all train transfers between cities your travel is all sorted.
Your first stop will be Rome where either the 4* Sunrise Hotel or the Hotel St. Paul will be your base. When in Rome you’ll find yourself in awe of your surroundings. From the ancient wonders of the Colosseum, Palatine, and the Pantheon, to the frescoes in the Palazzo Massimo alle Terme museum, Rome is saturated with history, art, and inspiration. Definitely worth a visit is the Vatican and the incredible Sistine Chapel, along with a treasure trove of mind-blowing Renaissance art.
Once in Florence, you’ll stay at either the Diva Hotel, situated in North-West Florence in the Novoli district, or the Hotel Azzi. When in Florence, simply strolling around the beautiful city and taking in the awe-inspiring architecture provides ample entertainment, but make sure you also visit outstanding cultural hot-spots such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace. Florence also played host recently to one of the most high profile celebrity events of the century – I’m talking about KimYe’s wedding of course!
This modern Grand Tour is at an unbeatable price – book today to avoid disappointment!
- Rome & Florence: 4 or 6 Nights incl. Hotels, Breakfast, Flights & Trains only £119
- Travel dates:Valid for travel 7th-31st Jan, 1st-9th, 19th-29th Feb, 1st-22nd Mar, 6th-30th Apr, 1st-22nd May, 3rd-30th Jun 2016 (Must book by 9th Jan 2016)
- Voucher: Price is based on 2 sharing so you’ll need to buy 2
- Length of stay: 4 Nights (6 Nights from £159 per person)
- Airport of departure: London Luton, Stansted, Southend or Gatwick
- Rome Hotel 1: 4* Sunrise Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 288 reviews
- Rome Hotel 2: Hotel St. Paul
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 453 reviews
- Florence Hotel 1: Diva Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 358 reviews
- Florence Hotel 2: Hotel Azzi
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 631 reviews
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Train transfers between cities included
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing