Come and visit one of the most stunning, culture-rich cities in Europe. I have found you this perfect deal to have a mini break in Rome whilst staying in a 4* hotel.
Rome Mini Getaway
Stay in the 4* Rose Garden Palace (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is just by Via Veneto where you can easily discover the many attractions of the city. Rome is full of places to see, from the beautiful architecture and historical ruins, to the many shops and restaurants with delicious Italian cuisine. You should definitely visit St.Peter’s Basilica which is the largest church in the whole world. There are also many museums and galleries that you could visit. To find what would suit you best, I recommend you go to TripAdvisor which advises some of the top places to go.
The hotel is a restored historical building with the most beautiful interior decor and luxury facilities providing a very comfortable stay. You can truly unwind by relaxing at the hotel’s pool and sauna. You also will get a free breakfast each morning from the buffet. If you go in warmer months you can fully enjoy the hotel’s rose garden which is a great spot to sit out with a drink. The hotel is in a great spot for shops, restaurants and sight-seeing so it really is a great place to stay.
To grab yourself this city break, head over to Voyage Prive.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Rome: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Spa, Breakfast & Flights only £157 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Rose Garden Palace
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,017 reviews
- Location: Rome
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Rome not included: add private transfers for £101
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing