I found you this Rome Rooftop Hot Tub deal in January 2018! The iconic city of Rome really needs no introduction. It’s the ultimate romantic destination packed full of impressive sites, including the Colosseum and the Pantheon, a 2000 year old temple. There’s several amazing museums too, including the Vatican Museums, the Museo e Gallerie Borghese art gallery and the Capitoline Museums. On a nice day, you can perch yourself on the legendary Spanish Steps and people watch, or sit and relax by the beautiful Trevi Fountain.
The Pulitzer Roma has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is housed over 6 floors, with an amazing rooftop terrace with a Jacuzzi! There is also a Garden Bar for a refreshing drink. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a Superior Room with a balcony, Wi-Fi access and air conditioning. As a guest, you’ll have free access to the fitness room and the panoramic terrace with Jacuzzi. and you’ll receive 2 complimentary glasses of Italian Prosecco upon your arrival.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a wonderful time!
- Rome Rooftop Hot Tub: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel with Extras & Flights for only £126 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example ravel dates: 9 – 11 January 2018
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Up to 7 night stay available
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: East Midlands, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Pulitzer Roma
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1203 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 3.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly