One place I love to go time and time again is Italy. It’s full of delicious food, smooth coffee and beautiful scenery to enjoy. If that sounds right up your street, then why not grab this super deal to Italy that I’ve spotted over on Viva Holidays.
Book this Italian double deal today!
With this great Viva Holidays getaway, you’ll be experiencing life in two of Italy’s most vibrant cities. Your minibreak starts in Rome, where you’ll stay for two nights in the 4* Raganelli Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel is in the Municipio XVI area, and it’s super easy to get to all the stunning sights you’ve already heard of. The Vatican City is also nearby, which is definitely worth visiting.
Two days later it’s time for a trip to Venice, and there’s nothing to worry about as the train transfers are included in the deal price. Venice is a beautiful canal city, and I highly recommend that you take a gondola trip and see the sights of the city from the waterways. You’ll stay in the 4* Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a stunning haven for your trip.
I found this deal over on Viva Holidays.
- Rome & Venice: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotels,Breakfast, Flights & Transfers from £169pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Viva Holidays
- Travel dates: several dates available
- Sample dates: travel between 1 – 15 March 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London (Gatwick or Stansted)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (prices may vary)
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Raganelli Hotel / 4* Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor / 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Rome and Venice, Italy
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices may vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £169 per person based on 2 adults sharing