It goes without saying that Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe, with some of the most fascinating cities. So, what better way to spend a holiday, than to visit two of them and get them ticked off the list!
Rome & Florence Holiday
First stop – Rome! Stay in the capital of Italy in the 4* Saint Paul Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) or 4* Smooth Hotel Rome West (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Both are in an ideal place to explore the city. If you are in the Saint Paul Hotel you will be a short distance from San Paolo Metro station where you can then take a 10 minute metro ride to the center of the city. Also, you will find the Viale Marconi street which is super popular for shopping. If you’re in the Smooth Hotel Rome West, you will be in an ideal spot to explore the old town part of Rome with its roman ruins and museums. There is so much to do in Rome, from shopping, to exploring the museums and ruins to trying out the finest Italian cuisine. Check out Tripadvisor for the best things to do there.
After taking a scenic train ride from Rome, you will arrive in Florence. You will be staying in the either the Diana Park Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Diva Hotel (rated 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor ). Whichever one you stay in you will be in a great spot to explore the beautiful city. The Diana Park Hotel is near the centre and you can explore the many sights, museums and beautiful architecture. If you’d like to find specific things that you would like to do whilst in Florence, have a look on TripAdvisor.
Well, I don’t know about you, but this looks like a pretty ideal holiday!? If 4 nights isn’t long enough then you can upgrade to 6 nights for just £179pp! So, head over to Tour Center and book your getaway to these beautiful cities.
- Rome & Florence: 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Train & Flights only £129 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: Valid to travel on selected dates between December 2017 to May 2018.
- Length of stay: 4 nights
(6 nights available for £179 pp)
- Airport of departure: Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh.
- Airline: Ryanair/ Easyjet
- Rome hotel:
4 * Saint Paul Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 744 reviews)
OR 4* Smooth Hotel Rome West (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 372 reviews)
- Florence hotel: Diana Park Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 10 reviews)
OR Diva Hotel (rated 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor out of 530 reviews)
- Destination: Rome & Florence, Italy
- Meals: room only
- Price includes scenic train ride from Rome to Florence
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing