For an unforgettable city break, make sure to visit the Eternal City. With this Rome weekend break, you’ll be staying in a great B&B for three nights, with flights included. I found this deal using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool.
Rome Weekend Break
During your weekend in Rome, you will be staying in the well-rated B&B RomAntica Roma Holidays. This central accommodation is located within the Vatican City. You will be close to the Vatican Museums and St Peters Square. Even better, breakfast is included in this deal. To find the midday flights from London included in this deal, just scroll down until you see them.
Walk through Rome’s ancient streets and feel transported in time. This venerable capital city is known as the Eternal City. With a brutal and documented history, Rome has been the centre of power, religion and culture for centuries, and the legacy. There are few other cities with the same level of landmarks and influential art history. Though it’s dismissed as a tourist trap today, it remains to appear on the bucket list of many. Make sure to visit the Pantheon, Galleria Borghese and of course, the Colosseum while you’re here.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Rome Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Vatican City Guesthouse Incl. Flights just £177
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Rome CIA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B RomAnticaRoma Holidays
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £177 per person based on two adults sharing