Rome is a city to fall in love with and offers almost everything for everyone. The beautiful Italian capital boasts 7 hills, 300 fountains and around 400 churches and this amazing hotel too :) You can be sure that there’s a lot to explore and to discover in Rome. Visit for example, the infamous Colosseum, which gives you a great impression about ancient times in Rome (I’d definitely recommend having a guided tour- Italians, in general, are very enthusiastic and willing to take you around!) or take a leisurely stroll to the beautiful Trevi Fountain.
Book your Rome Getaway today!
Remember to make a wish there and to throw a coin OVER your shoulder for good luck! And as a passionate foodie, of course, I have to recommend you try out pizza, pasta, tiramisu and gelato (ice cream) when you’re in Rome. All of these delicacies have an amazing taste and there’s such a difference between the pasta at home… well, at least in my case! ;) I’d definitely recommend the Giolitti ice cream parlour, which is overflowing with tourists every single day due to their wacky flavours! Grab this Rome getaway and see the beauty for yourself.
You’ll be staying in the Marc’Aurelio Hotel or the Hotel Latinum! Once you’ve arrived at your hotel, then you can then get ready for this wonderful city. Visit the many cultural sites, try some true Italian cuisine and have the best city break possible!
I found this fantastic value Rome getaway over on Wowcher!
- Rome Getaway: 2-3 Nights Incl. Your Choice of Hotel, Return Flights from only £69
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Apr 2019. (cheapest dates in January)
- Redeem your voucher online within two days of purchase
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and Manchester
- Hotel: Marc’Aurelio Hotel / Hotel Latinum
- Location: Rome
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: room only
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Price is based on two sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing