I found you this Rural Malaga Break at the end of August 2017! You’ll be staying in a quiet area of the Province of Malaga, near to the village of Fuente de Piedra. Local attractions include the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon, the Casa de Cultura Theatre and Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra de la Oliva. Antequera Town Hall and Antequera Trinity Church are located just a little further away too! However, if you don’t fancy travelling and just want to relax, this is the perfect place to just kick back by the pool and top up your tan!
Casa Rural Aire
The Casa Rural Aire hotel has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is housed in a country house style building, and has an outdoor pool and a bar lounge on site. There are only 8 rooms, so it is an incredibly peaceful and rural location, although there is free Wi-Fi access to enable you to keep in contact with the outside world! This deal is based on a stay in a triple room, equipped with a fridge, microwaves, TV and private bathroom. A continental breakfast each morning is included in the price.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Rural Malaga Break: 5 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £182pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 28 August – 2 September 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casa Rural Aire
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 45 reviews
- Destination: Malaga, Spain
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check options here
- Price: only £182 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly