It doesn’t get much better than relaxing in the Spanish sun, and Salou is no exception. ;) It’s on the Costa Dorada in the northeast of the country, and it’s a really gorgeous place to visit. Plus, there are loads of things to do to help keep the kids entertained! :D With half-board catering included you can take advantage of the hotel’s restaurant which also serves Spanish specialities too – don’t miss the tapas! Salou’s got plenty to keep you busy; as well as a gorgeous beach there’s plenty of shops and restaurants. For a day trip, you should think about a visit to Barcelona! It is easy to reach and and all-time favourite city.
Book your Salou family holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* H10 Vintage Salou (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). A lovely pool area is right on site, so is a a gym. The hotel offers a kid’s club, if you feel like a bit of alone time ;) In the evenings, you can enjoy live entertainment or live music. A perfect retreat for the whole family! Don’t hesitate and clear your calendars :)
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Salou Family Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers only £197pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Gatwick (£212), Newcastle (£231), Manchester (£221), Birmingham (£224), Doncaste (£228)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: H10 Vintage Salou
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,178 reviews
- Location: Salou
- Destination: Costa Dorada, Spain
- Meals: Half board
- Luggage: 15kg per person included
- Airport transfer in Reus: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £197 per person based on a family of 3