Answer the call of the Austrian mountains and treat yourself to a Salzburg city break this November! Discover a hidden treasure full to the brim with culture, arts and beautiful, winding old streets – it’ll charm your socks off!
6 night Salzburg city break plus flights
Thanks to Expedia I have found a deal to Salzburg, a city nestled in the foothills of the Alps which is full of stunning Baroque architecture and metropolitan cafes. The Old Town (Altstadt) is even a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Wander through the winding streets, indulge in some traditional coffee and cake and discover the refined arts scene which gave birth to both Mozart and The Sound of Music.
With this superb deal from Expedia you’ll be spending your Salzburg city break in the Gasthof Auerhahn for 6 nights (4/5 on TripAdvisor with 24 reviews). Here you’ll be just a short bus ride away from the historic town centre and its myriad of parks, cafes and the Hohensalzburg Fortress which towers above the city skyline.
Flights are from London Stansted to Salzburg Airport, and although transfers aren’t included it’s straightforward to get to the hotel. Check the route here or simply pop over to Holiday Extras for transfers, airport hotels, insurance, travel money and much more – you’ll also get a cheeky 15% off if you use the link from MyHolidayGuru.
- Salzburg City Break: 6 Nights Incl. Hotel and Flights only £184
- Travel dates: 22/11/2015 – 28/11/2015
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick (+£36pp); London Heathrow (+£108pp)
- Airline: Ryanair (British Airways if flying from Gatwick; Austrian if flying from Heathrow)
- Hotel: Gasthof Auerhahn
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 24 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 1.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Salzburg, Austria
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer in Salzburg not included
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £184 per person based on 2 adults sharing