Need some honeymoon inspiration? Or just looking to get away with your one and only? Look no further! This Santorini Honeymoon Deal has some serious honeymoon potential, and is perfect for spending time with your special someone! These islands are the gem of the Aegean sea, with their sparkling blue waters and characteristic white washed buildings with blue domes! Just a few steps from the hotel, you’ll find Perivolos beach, a large black sand beach where you can laze away your days. If you want to do something more cultural, check out Santorini’s top archaeological site, Akrotiri, an ancient Minoan town buried beneath lava in 1600 BC!
Fabulous Santorini Honeymoon Deal
Your hotel for this stay is the gorgeous Aegean Gem Hotel. This luxurious property is found in the area of Kamari, a beautiful seaside village resort that’s just bursting with culture and excitement. You can take a long walk on that beautiful Perivolos Beach I told you about earlier – but don’t forget to bring your sandals as it can get pretty hot on the sands. You can also just sit back and watch as the fishing trawlers come in. Be sure you also visit the beautiful cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia, which have stunning views of the Aegean Sea and the traditional whitewashed buildings with blue roofs we’ve come to recognise in Santorini.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have an amazing break!
- Santorini Honeymoon Deal: 5 Night Stay in Fabulous Suite with Outdoor Hot Tub, Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Flights and Transfers £459
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: lots of dates available from April 2019
- Cheapest date in April 2019
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester is cheapest, but you can also fly from London (£464) or Birmingham (£696)
- Airline: easyJet, Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Aegean Gem Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Kamari, Santorini
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: included in booking price
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £459 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly