Pictures look familiar? That’s only because it’s Santorini, ‘the lost city of Atlantis’ and a real Greek diamond – and a firm favourite for all Greek postcards! I have put together this Santorini October deal through Travel Supermarket and my Flights Fare Finder for 6 nights in a super central, cosy hotel with return flights from Manchester for only £264 per person! This is a great price for Santorini, so if I was you, I’d move fast!
Your Santorini October 2017 Deal
Located in Karterados, the Villas Pelekanos (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) are located within just 2 miles of Agios Nikolaos Monastery (a definite must see!) the Museum of Prehistoric Thira, and the Archaeological Museum. Here, you can enjoy a large outdoor pool, free self parking – perfect if you choose to rent a car – and free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
There is a bus stop located nearby, which provides you with direct access to Fira, the capital city.
This hotel is super cosy, with only 10 rooms to rent – which all include free Wi-Fi and wired internet, a refrigerator and a TV.
- Santorini October: 6 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £264 pp!
- Provider: Do-it-yourself package
- Travel dates: 10 – 16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Aegean Airlines (at time of publication)
- Hand luggage included (please check rates for hold luggage during your booking process, extra fees apply)
- Hotel: Villa Pelekanos
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 66 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: None included
- Deal also available for 3 people sharing!
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price: only £264 per person based on 2 adults sharing