Santorini is a destination like no other, and is definitely one of Greece’s more beautiful islands – its not on the front of every Greek postcard for no reason! It boasts the best sunsets on Earth (apparently!) with the sun lighting up the white washed church walls and the sea dappled with the orange sun.. bliss! I definitely recommend you have a glass (or three) of the crisp and sweet wine Santorini has to offer – with Italian influences you can’t go wrong. It is also the perfect place for those activity lovers among us – the most popular activities are all on the water, such as cave snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking.. sound like something like you might like? Well, you’re going to need somewhere to stay aren’t you..
Your Luxury 4* Santorini Package – sheer bliss!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 4* Rocabella Santorini Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that you’re not gonna regret choosing this hotel on your Santorini Package Deal! It has a Platinum Level on GreenLeaders, and there is also a restaurant, pool, bar, spa and fitness center, so you’re not gonna get bored! You’re pretty close to many of the main sights including Skaros Rock, Santorini Sailing Center and the Wine Bar! And don’t forget about the restaurants close by such as The Athenian House, La Maison and the Kapari Wine Restaurant!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Santorini Package: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £142 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 28-30 March 2017
- Airport of Departure: Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Rocabella Santorini Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 785 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Santorini
- Location: Imerovigli
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £142 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- UPGRADE to the Deluxe Room, Sea View for + £23.80 per night
- UPGRADE FURTHER to the Deluxe Room with Outdoor Spa Bath for +£47.57 per night!
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!