Get away for some late-Spring sun in Santorini. Beautiful buildings, stunning beaches and a holiday that will leave you completely refreshed.
You will be staying in the Villa Olympia, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 79%. Whilst you are staying here, you will be provided with a daily Breakfast. It’s a nice little extra that means that you can spend breakfast relaxing and planning what you want to do with your day.
Your hotel is really close to the beach, making it perfect and very easy for you to make the most of the beautiful weather. I would still, however, recommend considering hiring a car. This is just so that it is as easy as possible for you to explore the entire island and make the most of your holiday.
If you decide that you would like to stay closer to the hotel, then there is still plenty for you to do. I would definitely recommend trying out some watersports in the local area because the views you get of the island are second to none. It’s a shame you can’t take your camera, but the memories will stay with you forever.
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for only £242 per person. This includes your Hotel, Flights and Breakfast. This is the perfect excuse for you to get away to a beautiful island before the larger crowds start flocking there en-mass. It’s the ultimate way for you to relax and enjoy a breathtaking area of the world.
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £242
- Travel dates: 02/05/2015 – 09/05/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 3* Villa Olympia
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 114 reviews
- Location: near beach
- Destination: Perivolos, Santorini
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Santorini not included
- Find cheap Car Hire on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £242 per person based on 2 adults sharing