I found you this Sardinia Spa Break in October 2017! Head to this lovely Italian island, where you’ll be staying amongst luscious Mediterranean vegetation, just a short walk from the glittering sea! There are plenty of water sports on offer, as well as boat excursions available. On dry land, you can trek, mountain bike and go horse riding too! A 20 minute drive will bring you to San Teodroro, where you can sip a cocktail in one of the many stylish beach bars or enjoy a delicious meal in a fancy restaurant! I recommend car hire with this deal so that you can easily explore the area!
4* Grand Baia Resort & Spa
The 4* Grand Baia Resort & Spa has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! This amazing hotel has a sunny outdoor swimming pool and a full service spa, and you’ll receive your breakfast there every morning. This deal is based on a stay in a Comfort Room, and you’ll also receive a welcome drink upon your arrival.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a fantastic holiday!
- Sardinia Spa Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £226pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 10 – 14 October 2017
- Other dates available, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- 5, 7 & 10 Night stays also available
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Bristol (prices may vary)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Grand Baia Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 678 reviews
- Destination: San Toedoro, Sardinia
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added for a surcharge during booking process
- Car hire: check here
- Price: only £226 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly