Did you know that Italy shows off with gorgeous beaches that rival the ones in the Caribbean?! See for yourselves and head over to Sardinia! Only a short hop away from Italy’s mainland, this destination will treat you to turquoise water, sand white beaches, and stunning sights – not to mention the delicious Italian cuisine! :) With this stunning deal I spotted for you guys, you’ll be treated to both beach location and 4* luxury! Check the details below…
Your trip to Sardinia!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Papillo Resort Borgo Antico with fantastic ratings (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Located in San Pantaleo Olbia you are in a charming part of Sardinia right by the Costa Smeralda. The property comes with hand-crafted furniture, elegant designs, and great facilities. Enjoy a large swimming pool, a whirlpool, as well as massage services right on site! Breakfast is already taken care of so you have even more time to relax. A free shuttle service to the beach and the tourist port are all included… All you need to do is pack your bags and book today! What are you waiting for ;)
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Sardinia: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £183 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Travel dates: many dates until October 2018 available
- Example dates: 13 – 16 October 2048
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester & London airports (prices vary)
- Airline: easyJet (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Papillo Resort Borgo Antico
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Sardinia, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Free shuttle service to the beach
- Airport transfer in Olbia not included
- Hand Luggage included. Hold luggage for an extra of £23 per bag per way
- Total price including booking fee: £366
- Price: only £183 per person based on 2 adults sharing