Unwind and sink into a state of pure peace with this deal I found on Voyage Prive. Combine your skiing passion with your desire to relax in an incredible mountain spa with a trip to the Dolomites.
Sensational Dolomites Ski Break
Serving as your secluded ski chalet, the Meltar Boutique Hotel is nestled on a hillside and surrounded by nature, providing spell-binding views over the mountains. Guaranteeing its top quality, the property has won the Certificate of Excellence (2018) so indulge in this luxury hideaway!
To sweeten the deal, breakfast is included in the price so fuel up in the morning before heading to one of 12 pistes. If you are new to the ski scene, not to worry, you will receive a 10% discount on equipment rental rates and lessons with a cross-country ski instructor. No matter whether you are skiing pro or a beginner, you won’t disappointed with the idyllic hilly landscape on the Asiago High Plateau where the hotel is based. The views are to die for!
Let the rich in minerals spa water soak away your worries, as you have free access to the bespoke mountain spa! Treat yourself to an early Christmas present with a massage, facial or treatment with a €15.00 voucher, included with this deal.
If this sounds like your perfect dream, just click any of the links to secure. Please remember you will need to sign up for free to access this deal!
- Sensational Dolomites Ski Break: 2 nights in 4* Boutique Hotel incl. Breakfast, Free Access to Mountain Spa, Ski Ring & Flights, only £183
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: November (cheapest month) Alternative dates available
- Sample dates: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted (Alternative airports available)
- Destination airport: Verona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meltar Boutique Hotel 4*
- Score: 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Asiago
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £183 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)