Take the kids on a holiday they’ll love! Benidorm is a behemoth of Spanish sun holidays and it’s not hard to see why: it’s got beautiful beaches, endless entertainment and activities for days. For a fun family holiday at the very end of the summer, I found this September Benidorm family getaway using TUI!
September Benidorm Family Getaway
During your week in Benidorm, you and the family will stay in the highly-rated Hotel Rio Park. This hotel boasts retro decor, a large pool and a popular British pub. The location is relatively quiet, but you can make your way to Benidorm’s main strip by walking for 10 ten minutes and it’s only 15 minutes from Levante Beach. This deal comes with half-board meals, so your breakfast and dinner are taken care of!
Benidorm is a Spanish resort that packs a punch. There are many reasons why Britons love Benidorm: it’s got superb beaches and a lively atmosphere, but it’s also got a super charming old town with Baroque architecture. Make sure to check out Tapas Alley to eat like a local, shop for designer goods on Passeig de la Carretera or even take a 4×4 safari! If you want to find a bit of seclusion, head over to Malpas Beach.
- September Benidorm Family Getaway: 7 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Half-Board Meals, Flights & Transfers just £381
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 30/08/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Alicante ALC
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Hotel Rio Park
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Meals: Half-board basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £381 per person based on two adults sharing