Bruges is truly a landmark European city. This tiny city has a lot to admire, with its gorgeous architecture and leafy streets. The city can be a bit packed during the summer months so I found you this September Bruges solo trip using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool so that you can experience the city on a budget!
September Bruges Solo Trip
You will land at Brussels International Airport which is only an away from Bruges! During your time here, you will be staying a wonderfully-located Airbnb. Host Rita’s room is highly-rated by previous guests for her friendliness and advice and the apartment’s cleanliness and location. This house is located just outside the historic district of the city and the city centre is a 20-minute walk away. You can also borrow one of Rita’s bike to get there quicker!
Bruges is small, quaint and perfect for a solo trip. It’s got some charming canals, cobbled streets and wonderfully-preserved architecture. Make sure to visit the medieval Belfry building and break a sweat climbing to the top to see some stunning views of the city. You won’t regret it! Don’t forget to pick up some famous Belgian chocolate. The Brugse Vrije is stunning hark to Baroque architecture and the Heilig-Bloedbasiliek basilica will make your jaw drop.
It’s a wonderful city to explore on your own so follow the links below to book!
- September Bruges Solo Trip: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Central Airbnb incl. Flights just £171
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Brussels BRU
- Airline: Brussels Airlines
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost Rating
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £171 per person based on two adults sharing