Copenhagen is the epitome of Scandinavian coolness. This magical and historic Danish city has countless reasons to be visited. I found this Copenhagen city break using my Flight Finder tool and Trivago that will see you stay in a great central hotel with flights included!
Copenhagen City Break
During you time in Copenhagen, you will be staying at the bright and youthful Annex Hotel. This trendy central hotel is in the perfect location for exploring the city and is close to the Tivoli Gardens and the Central Station. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and the customer service.
It’s no wonder that Denmark is the birthplace of Hans Christen Anderson – some of the streets in Copenhagen look like they’re straight out of a fairytale! Make sure to check out Copenhagen’s most well-known spots such as the Tivoli Gardens amusement park, Town Hall Square and the Mermaid Statue. You should also check out the city’s historic centre, Frederiksstaden, an 18th-century rococo district and the Amalienborg Palace. I recommend hopping on a bike while you’re there to get a real feel for the city. To get some mouth-watering Danish and international food, check out the Copenhagen Street Food Hall.
While you’re here, the Christmas markets will be running. This fairy tale city is the ideal spot for feeling that festive spirit, so be sure you book this deal with the links below!
- Copenhagen City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights just £118
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Annex Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.4 miles to city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £118 per person based on two adults sharing