Morocco is a country that evokes an image of luxury and madness in one go. The exotic city of Fez the perfect place to dip into the old world of medinas and minarets. If you’ve ever wanted to experience this fast-paced country, then I found a deal for a stunning Morocco Holiday in September using Loveholidays.
September Morocco Trip
During your week in Morroco, you will be staying in the Dar Guennoun Riad in Fez. This guest house boasts a charming, traditional architecture and decor. The location is perfect for exploring Fez’s main attractions such as the souks and the esteemed and ancient Kairouyine University. You’ll have access to the restaurant serving Moroccan food, a Turkish-style bath and sun terrace.
Fez is known as Morocco’s cultural capital, with medieval architecture and old-world vibe. This city is pure fun to explore, from the dark and eclectic medina, exquisitely traditional buildings and fountains and delicious food. Be sure to check out the lush Bou Jeloud Gardens, the elaborate Medersa Bou Inania and the Royal Palace. Fez has lots of great eateries so be sure to stop by restaurants like Cafe Clock, Ruined Garden and Restaurant Marrakech. There’s a lot to be discovered in this city so keep your wits about you and don’t be afraid to dive in!
What are you waiting for? Discover this vibrant city by following the link below!
- Stunning Morocco Holiday: 7 Nights in Highly Rated Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Flights for just £244pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 23/09/2019 – 30/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Saiss
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dar Guennoun
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Fez, Medina
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £244 per person based on two adults sharing